Consultation on the development of an IABA Strategic Plan for the period 2024 to 2028 continues. On completion, the plan will guide all forms of growth and development throughout the boxing community over the course of the next four years.
A final Strategic Forum, open to all members of clubs affiliated for the 2023/2024 season, will take place on Tuesday, February 13th at 7.30pm. This follows 6 consultations over the last three months:
- October 25th to November 8th: online strategic consultation
- November 11th: 1st Strategic Forum, the National Stadium
- December 12th: Connacht Strategic Forum
- January 16th: Dublin Strategic Forum
- January 27th: Leinster Strategic Forum
- February 5th: Ulster Strategic Forum
All forums have been facilitated by Maeve Buckley, Founder and Executive Director of Leading Sport, and include a member-driven analysis of the IABA’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats. These aspirations for the development of the IABA will be the backbone of the strategic plan.
The access credentials for the meeting on February 13th are:
Meeting ID: 844 6705 1154