Manager of Membership Services
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role will provide operational leadership, coordinate and drive the development and maintenance of services for the members of the IABA.
Responsible for the management and direction of all IABA member services related to member clubs, with emphasis on enhancing the value of IABA membership, recruiting new members and retaining current members. The Manager of Membership Services serves as a direct liaison for member clubs, their staffs, committee members and members regarding IABA member programs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, direct and lead all administration, customer service and technical support for IABA member clubs and members including but not limited to: member club and boxing database, Club Rating/measuring/marking updates, adjustments and scheduling.
• Responsible for managing, training, supervising and evaluating the member services team and the day-today operations of the department to guarantee delivery of high-quality member services.
- Oversee organisation of IABA office, paperwork, supplies, equipment, health and safety, procedures and daily operations.
- Promote and support member club engagement and retention programs to help existing clubs thrive and grow.
• Create, plan and execute strategies to meet membership growth goals. Establish new and creative programs/events to engage non-members and prospective members for member clubs and the Association.
• Assist with other special projects related to member services as assigned by the CEO (i.e., meetings, seminars and projects).
- 5 years + experience in Membership Services, Business Operations or related field, experienced using CRM applications.
- Self starter with excellent time and project management skills.
• Must possess a strong work ethic in addition to analytical and problem solving abilities; outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and well-organised with ability to work in a team environment involving multiple Association departments.
• Expertise and proficiency in information technology (i.e. database systems, hardware, software, website, social and app management, etc.), along with CRM database concepts, Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
• Previous managerial experience and responsibilities.
• Occasional overnight travel throughout Ireland and to local/national meetings.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• Mobile phone and travel expense reimbursement
• IABA staff apparel provided
DURATION OF POST:
This post will be funded initially for 1 year with the possibility of extensions (Probationary period 6 months).
The National Stadium Dublin. This is a national post and the IABA the Development Manager will be expected to travel throughout Ireland at times to meet the demands of the post
SEND CV AND COVER LETTER TO:
Please send cover letter, curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Application: 25th July 2016