28 bouts will be boxed in the Quarter Finals of the 2022 National Senior Cadet Championship at the National Stadium, Dublin, on Friday evening.
Boxing begins at 6.30pm.
- 63kg Ryan Connolly (Setanta): W/O
- 52kg Cormac Curley (Holy Trinity) V Aziz Abdulnasser (Ballymun)
- 52kg Danny O’Neill (St John Bosco U): W/O
- 52kg Daniel McMahon (Monkstown D) V Matthew McDonagh (Dukes)
- 52kg Johnny Harty (Portlaoise) V Martin McDonagh (Avona)
- 54kg James Kelly (Holy Trinity) V Cillian Sheridan (Gorey)
- 54kg Conal Burns (Holy Trinity) V Enda Lavin (Ballyhaunis)
- 54kg Jack McNamee (Olympic L) V Jack Johnston (Marble City)
- 54kg Rory McDaid (Illies GG) V Jamie Barrett (Olympic C)
- 60kg Josh Ormond (Palmerstown) V Dylan Conroy (Rathoath)
- 60kg Michael Sweeney (Olympic C) V Felix Moorehouse (St Davids)
- 60kg Patrick Nevin (Mullingar Elite) V Tarik Militti (Cabra)
- 60kg Ryan Jenkins (Olympic L) V Shayne Quinn (St Pauls A)
- 63kg Ruben Aigbologa (Mayfield) V Gary O’Connor (St Marys NR)
- 63kg Martin Maughan (Whitechurch) V John McCarthy (Riverstown)
- 63kg Martin O’Donnell (Ballymun) V Michael Sweeney (Drumsna)
- 66kg Archie Ritchie (All Saints) V Peter Lawlor (De Courcey)
- 66kg Tadhg O’Donnell (Four Kings) V Joe McKeown (Drumsna)
- 66kg Darragh Smyth (Clonard U) V Edward Barrett (Titans)
- 66kg David Nevin (Kilcullen): W/O
- 75kg Callum Flaherty (Olympic C) V Martin Lawrence (Neilstown)
- 75kg Daniel McDonagh (Geesala) V Lawrence Connors (St Marys D)
- 75kg James Maguire (Holy Family L) V Luke Broughton (Ashbourne)
- 75kg Dylan McShane (St Pauls A): W/O
- 80kg Dale Neary (Castlebar): W/O
- 80kg Marc Gorey (St Francis V James Heaphy (Leeside Lough)
- 80kg John Stokes (Neilstown) V Christopher Stokes (
- 80kg John Phoenix (Four Kings) V Jack Weatherall (St Pauls A)
Venue: National Boxing Stadium, Dublin
Boxing: July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th
Weights: Girls 44kg-46kg, 48kg, 50kg, 52kg, 54kg, 57kg, 60kg, 63kg, 66kg, 70kg, 75kg, 80kg, 80+kg
Boys 44kg-46kg, 48kg, 50kg, 52kg, 54kg, 57kg, 60kg, 63kg, 66kg, 70kg, 75kg, 80kg, 80+kg
(Lighter weights will be accommodated)
Draws: Monday 27th June at 2pm in the National Stadium. The draw is being conducted on the basis of pre-entry only.
Weigh-in: Boxers will only weigh in on each day that they box.
Weigh-in times: 8am – 9am & 12pm – 1pm in the National Stadium. Finals will be 8am – 9am.
Boxing Record books to be presented by the boxer at their initial weigh-in, if not previously given to the IABA.
Boxing: Times to be decided after the draw.
Duration of rounds: 3 X 2 minutes for both Boys and Girls.
Age requirements: Boxers born in 2006 & 2007
Anti-Doping: Boxers must advise details of any medication they are taking or have taken in the preceding 4 weeks. Anti-Doping may be carried out at any stage of the competition. For queries regarding same, please contact Larry Morrison IABA Anti-Doping Officer on 086-0292476
Waiver: It is a condition of entry that all boxers and their clubs have signed and submitted the Members Acknowledgement Form.
Non Pregnancy Declaration Form: Female boxers and their parent/guardian must sign the non-pregnancy declaration form in their record book prior to entry.
Attire: Boxers with long hair must wear hairnets or swimming hats under their headgear. Long sleeved tops are not permitted under vests. Head-guards are put on prior to entering the ring.
No Red, Pink or Orange Gum shields.
Coaches: They must wear full tracksuits and runners at all sessions in the corner.No shorts, caps or hats are permitted. Coaches must endeavour to set a high standard ofhygiene at all times.
Sportsmanship: All decisions must be accepted in a sporting manner. Any complaints must be addressed to the Chief Official, Mr Stephen Connolly. Please show respect to all ringside officials.
Conduct: Please be advised that Clubs will be held responsible for the conduct of theirsupporters throughout these Championships.
Please note that, under IBA rules, boxers who are engaged in ‘Other Physical Contact Sports’ are not eligible to compete. For more information, please visit www.iba.sport