IABA is delighted to announce a live-streaming partnership with StreamSport.ie and InPlayer. StreamSport.ie is an Irish company, based in Limerick, which live-streams fixtures for Swim Ireland, Connacht Rugby, the LGFA Munster GAA and others, in partnership with InPlayer.
This is a significant step in ensuring that the cream of Irish boxing is available to friends, family and clubmates who aren’t in a position to travel to the National Stadium, including to boxers’ supporters all over the world.
The first competition to be streamed by SportSport.ie and InPlayer will be the 2024 National U18 Championships, beginning on Friday at 6pm. PPV access is priced at E8 per day of boxing – this is below the Stadium entry fee for adults, and below the average streaming cost for most National Governing Bodies. As the service develops, we will introduce weekend, competition and season passes.
Accessing Live Streams
- Log-in to InPlayer and create a free account
- Accounts can also be created using your Facebook, Twitter/X or Gmail account
- Select the programme you wish to view
- Once you’ve completed purchase, an access link will be emailed to you, and live-streaming will being at the start-time stated on the relevant programme.
- Any live-stream purchased can be accessed for a full 24 hour period.
We know that clubs and boxers need to review bout footage for performance analysis – so all footage of a given day of boxing will be available, and free to access, on IABA’s YouTube channel 7 days later.