Would you like to Qualify as a Coach?
Level 1 – Coaching Education Course
The Level 1 Coaching Course the first step in becoming a registered coach with Sport Ireland Coaching and the IABA
Details that must be submitted to be accepted onto the Level 1 IABA coaching course:
- Club member fills out the IABA Coach Application form- below
- Garda Vetting/Access NI number
- Safeguarding 1 certificate number
- 1 x Passport photograph
- Club secretary signature
- County Board signature
- Provincial Council signature
- Once the paperwork has been submitted and approved a list of potential dates will then be issued to the Provincial Unit who then select one of these given dates to host their course.
Note: Applicants must be over 18 on the day of the course.
Note: People that arrive on the day of the course without registering first are not permitted to attend the course.
Note: After completing the Level 1 Coaching Course, coaches will be able to assist the head coach in their local boxing club.
Level 2 – Coaching Education Course
The Level 2 Coaching Course is suited for a Level 1 Coach who would like to upgrade their Boxing Coaching Skills to assist at National and International Level.
- This is currently being reviewed, details to follow.