IABA’s Cork Boxing Development Officer, Kristian Bunicic, has partnered with Cork Sports Partnership, and Niche Cork to deliver a new Women’s Startbox Programme, beginning this month.
This 6-week programme focuses on fun introductory boxing. If you ever wanted to try boxing; get fit, get strong and experience one of the best workouts you will ever have then this is the programme for you!
The coach will take you through your paces, targeting all fitness levels and abilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to try a new sport while also challenging yourself!
- Start Date: Thurs, 19th Oct
- Duration: 6 Thursday Evenings (no session 19th Oct)
- Where: St Marys Hall Foyle Avenue, Knocknaheeney
- Time: 7-8pm
- Cost: €20pp
- Who: Adult Women
- Note: No equipment is needed!
- Register: eventmaster.ie/event/AwowSjlIlv