Entries are now open for the U22s and the 2023 National U18 Championships
- U18s – please note – The U18s Championship will be used as part of the process for possible selection for the upcoming EUBC Youth Championships.
- U22s – please note – This competition is not part of the selection process for the U22 EUBC Championships being held later this year in November.
The Competition Circulars, which contains all of the technical information on both competitions, are attached
Weights, U22 and U18
|Weights: Men||Weights: Women|
January 27th: Entries open, both competitions
February 10th: Entries close, both competitions, 5pm
February 14th: Open Draw, both competitions, 1pm.
Competition dates for both tournaments – February 17th 18th 19th 24th 25th 26st March 3rd 4th 5th
- Entry to both competitions is online, through your club’s Blocworx affiliation portal. Please log in using the same username and password your club used for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 affiliation. If your username or password are no longer available to you, please contact Sally email@example.com, James firstname.lastname@example.org or Ciara email@example.com and your username and password will be reissued to you.
- The entry process is the same as that which was in effect for the 2023 National Elite Championship – A video guide the entry process and payment process is attached.
- Entries open on January 27th and close at 5pm on Friday, February 10th
- Entries will only be accepted between these dates and through the Blocworx affiliation portal
- Please ensure you select the competition you want to enter from the dropdown box
€20, per boxer, for both competitions. Entry must be paid, online, at the point of entry or boxers cannot be included in the draw. Fees are non-refundable, including in instances where boxers withdraw. All fees must be paid by 5pm on February 10thh. Please ensure you select the competition you want to pay fees for from the drop-down box:
Weigh-ins and medicals arrangements, for both competitions:
Boxers will weigh in each day they box. Individual weigh-in times may be given to participants but this will be decided and made known prior to the event. A medical will be performed on every boxer on Tuesday 14th from 8.00am to 12.00pm in the National Stadium.